Why I would rather be a BYU fan
In response to my good, however misguided, friend's post about being a Ute fan, I feel compelled to rebut some of his argument as well as providing some of my own (hopefully) compelling evidence as to why being a BYU fan is simply superior.
I realize, however, that any response on my part would only go to make his argument stronger, as he claims that BYU fans are inherently arrogant, or in his words, "BYU has the arrogancy vibe." and any argument I could make would only serve as a "See? I told you BYU fans are arrogant."
Therefore, I will let my silence speak volumes for me.
To summarize: "I claim the privilege of cheering for the almighty Cougars according the traditions passed down to me by my father(s), and allow all men the same privilege: let them cheer for what, where, and how they may."
And, GO COUGARS!
2 comments:
GO MIGHTY COUGARS...I knew I liked you guys! Let's go kick some Utah A!
Careful... around here it's not "you guys". Just me (and a couple kids). Robyn bleeds red.
Post a Comment