Peanut Butter Shakes
A favorite treat at our house is peanut butter shakes. But our blender doesn't really blend too well and so it gets sort of frustrating when we make them. Zach has found a new tool to use so that we can have thick shakes. Who needs a blender when you have a drill and a mixer thing. The shakes were a pretty good treat tonight.

3 comments:
Long live power tools ;)
Ha! Shane will love that...he always says we don't need a hand mixer or a blender as long as we have a cordless drill. He will hold this up as proof!
Hmmm.... A shake. I've almost forgotten what shakes are like..
And to post about the peanut butter shakes! Now that's painful!
Well, we'll just have to do those real soon then won't we? (I've often thought of having an Iceberg open here in England, and wondered how far I'd drive (and how much petrol I'd use) in order to get me to where I could order one just the way I liked.
Post a Comment